Learning Disposition Survey Results
Learning Dispositions is one of three major categories for defining whole child student success. Enter text here.
Teacher Survey Results: Managing Student Conduct
Background Information and Documents
Challenging to measure, the climate is most often felt, experienced and known upon entering the environment. These spaces are most often characterized as having a welcoming and positive, safe and accepting and empowering environment that fully engages students in their learning and inspires them to work toward high levels of achievement The elements of learning climate are welcoming and positive, safe and accepting, and empowering.
- Educator Survey: Managing Student Conduct
- Educator Survey: Observed Student Behavior
- Student Survey: Learning Dispositions
- Graduation Rates
- Discipline Data (must select district in filter)
- Attendance and Mobility Rates