Climate and CultureStrategic Priority 1
|WHY IS THIS A PRIORITY?||We want our district to have the kind of physical and social environment where people feel welcomed, safe and supported. That includes staff, parents, students, and community members. This is important as we work to build trust from all directions so that our students can have the best experience and high-performing results.|
|ACTIONS||Each building in the district has set their performance goals for their assessments. From this data, goals are reviewed and improvements are being made. Each building has unique focus areas for improvement. |
– Utilizing with fidelity curriculum resources with unit bases assessments.
– Trained staff on resource implementation.
– Provide common plans by grade levels/content areas to collaborate about instruction.
– Principals are expected to be the instructional /curriculum leaders of their buildings.
– Principal collaboration for instruction and discipline to increase consistency.
– Improve communications and collaboration between all three levels (Primary K-2, Intermediate 3-6, and Jr/Sr High School 7-12.)
– Improve consistent discipline strategies from building to building.
|EVIDENCE OF IMPLEMENTATION||PRIMARY|
|EVIDENCE OF IMPACT||PRIMARY|