Common Vision and Consistency
Strategic Priority 4
|WHY IS THIS A PRIORITY?||It is important that we have some consistent expectations, vocabulary, and direction for all facets of our school community. If all of the students, staff, administrators, parents, and community members can embrace and understand their roles, great things can happen. It is a challenge at times to define those roles and stay in the appropriate lanes.|
– Continue to build beliefs and values of the community
– Developing and implementing structured tutoring programs-TAC (Tiger Academic Center)
– Informational flyer with expectations, Two directors: 1 Jr High, 1 High School; 4 Teachers: 2 Jr High, 2 High School.
– Student Handbook Updated- will add into the prospectus
– Revisit or create a vision and/or mission statement-Every Student Every day!
– Help develop job descriptions
|Evidence of Implementation||Creation of TAC (supporting students with missing and/or low assignments) after school tutoring with teacher support. Rewards for students doing well. Vision Statement: Every Student, Every Day!|
|Evidence of Impact||PRIMARY|